WHY ISTANBUL IS EXCEPTIONAL?
- Number one city in Europe for capital growth.
- One of the world's youngest and most exciting cities.
- High capital growth forecasted in excess of 10-15% per annum.
- Current population is estimated at 15 million, increasing by app. 250.000 a year.
- Turkish government forecasts the need for 2.5 million new homes by 015.
- Anticipated 500,000 new buyers annually for both residential and commercial property.
- Over 60% of its population is under the age of 30.
- High rental yield with returns above 6%-10%, long term local tenants.
- 8 million tourists in 2009.
- Istanbul’s strategic location leads many global companies including Coca Cola, Microsoft, Sony Ericsson to establish their regional headquarters in the city to manage markets in the surrounding region.
WHY ISTANBUL IS NUMBER ONE IN EUROPE?
PWC-ULI’s emerging Trends in Real Estate Europe of 2013 report shows that Istanbul was ranked first for the previous two years and rated on top again in 2013 for “development prospects.
Mega Projects Of Istanbul
Giving the dynamism to the economy as well as real estate sector.
- Canal Istanbul
- Two new cities
- The 3rd Bosphorus Bridge
- The 3rd Airport
- Istanbul Financial Center
- A Strong Candidate for 2020 Olympics
- Istanbul poised to be a giant tourism city